Oso Lake Boy Scout Camp is a volunteer run facility located in Rancho Santa Margarita on the border of Mission Viejo. Easy access from the 241 toll road makes the facility easily accessible to all units. The camp is surrounded by O’Neill Regional Park and features 15 acres of land and is capable of supporting 300 campers.
The Oso Lake Boy Scout Camp is currently available to all units for open camping. Use the Contact Us page.
“We had a great time at your facility and will definitely be back with our Pack 715 next year!” – Zack S. Pack 715″
“We had a wonderful time with you this weekend. Thank you for being so great to our boys especially mine. He will never forget that camp!” – Jessica L. Pack 435”
Oso Lake weekend activities include:
- Ranges – Archery, BB Gun, Slingshot and Tomahawk
- Aquatics – Catch & Release Fishing, Row Boats and Canoeing
- Camping – Group Tent Camping, Fire Rings and Hiking Trails.
- Merit Badges – Archery, First Aid, and Fishing
- Programs – Partner & Pal, Tiger Cub Safari, Trailhead to Adventure, Belt Loop Bazaar, Fishing Derby, and more.
Activities are available on most Saturdays and are staffed by our all volunteer Campmaster Corp.